UW-Marinette is proud of the caliber of its student body. In order to encourage and support academic excellence, we offer a variety of scholarships and grants to our students. We invite you to learn more about our programs and apply for our awards.
If you plan to attend the University of Wisconsin - Marinette as a full or part time student, you may be eligible for a scholarship or grant. These awards have been established to help the varied student population at the UW-Marinette campus. You may qualify for grants or scholarships as a new or continuing student. To apply, submit a completed application form to the Campus Scholarship Committee.
You only need to fill out one application to be considered for all the scholarships for which you are eligible.
Applications for freshman and sophomore scholarships must be received no later than April 1.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the following forms. Download it here.
- Click here for a list of current scholarships: Scholarship Brochure 2013.
- Click here for a searchable list of our current scholarships. You can sort the scholarships according to categories such as those for new or continuing students or full-time or part time students simply by clicking on the category at the top of the page.
Scholarship Application Procedure
- Be admitted as a student at UW-Marinette.
- Get a Scholarship Application Form
- Compile your scholarship application materials, including your completed application form and required essay.
- If you are a new student who is just graduating from high school, provide your official high school transcripts (including first semester of senior year) and ACT or SAT score (either on transcript or from ACT or SAT).
- If you are a non-traditional age student, supply official high school transcripts and/or GED score reports as well as transcripts of previous college work, if applicable.
Then submit your application online or print your form and mail to:
Student Services Office
University of Wisconsin-Marinette
750 W. Bay Shore Street
Marinette, WI 54143
Scholarship and grant applications are reviewed by the Campus Scholarship Committee. Awards are made on an equitable basis. In addition to specific requirements of individual scholarships and grants, judging criteria include some or all of the following: academic potential, motivation, demonstrated ability, communication and self-expression skills. Half the scholarship amount is geneally awarded fall semester, the remaining half spring semester, depending on the recipient's grade point average.
Recipients must enroll in classes for college credit at the UW-Marinette campus to receive appropriate monies. If a recipient is not yet registered for classes on the first day of the semester for which the award is designated, the Campus Scholarship Committee reserves the right to reassign the scholarship.
If you have questions, call the Office of Student Services at (715) 735-4301 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other scholarship opportunities:
For more scholarship searches, visit Fast Web