Life Long Learning for You
Welcome to Continuing Education at UW-Marinette!
Continuing Education Programs meet the needs of local residents and businesses for professional development and personal enrichment through a variety of non-credit courses, seminars and workshops. Programs are designed for students of all ages. For more information, contact the Continuing Education Office at 715-735-4342 or e-mail Continuing Education.
These courses are highly interactive and provide students with an enriched learning experience. Each course includes:
- 24 hour a day instructor support & course mentors
- engaging labs, student exercises and course videos
- all textbooks, workbooks and student materials
- a new “Secure Student Website” – including career resources & other training
- certain programs include clinical externships!
The following courses are available anytime!
- Pharmacy Technician / Student Tuition: $1,299
- Clinical Medical Assistant / Student Tuition: $2,499
- Dental Assisting / Student Tuition: $1,299
- Medical Billing & Coding / Student Tuition: $1,399
- Medical Coding ICD-10 / Student Tuition: $999
- EKG Technician / Student Tuition: $1,299
- Electronic Health Records Management / Student Tuition: $1,299
- Phlebotomy Technician / Student Tuition: $1,299
- Medical Administrative Assistant / Student Tuition: $1,299
- Dialysis Technician / Student Tuition: $1,299
- Medical Terminology / Student Tuition: $499
- ECG / EKG Course for Nurses / Student Tuition: $699
On-site Healthcare Courses
Business and Marketing Online Courses
Whether you're a sole proprietor looking to manage your business finances or you simply want to gain an understanding of accounting basics for career advancement, this course will give you a solid foundation in financial matters.
Accounting Fundamentals II
While it is true that accounting professionals are scarce, those with corporate accounting experience are even more rare. This course will build on the knowledge you gained in Charlene Messier's online Accounting Fundamentals course (or another introductory accounting course) to provide you with a solid understanding of corporate accounting practices.
New Media Marketing
eMarketing Essentials Certificate
- Improving Email Promotions - Learn how to improve your email promotion and responses with tracking and testing.
- Boosting Your Website Traffic- Acquire the basic skills to boost your web site traffic, including how to analyze your visitor traffic, how to use search engine optimization to get greater visibility and exposure in Google searches, and how to redesign your web site copy to increase your visitors and results.
- Online Advertising- Get the keys to making online advertising work for you and your organization. See how pay-per-click advertising with Google AdWords works. Find out how to test low budget Adword campaigns.