- For fall, the priority application due date has been set for July 1, 2013.
- If you're a new student, contact your high school and ask that a copy of your high school transcript be forwarded to UW-Marinette. If you have earned a G.E.D., bring it to the Student Services Office.
- If you've attended any colleges, contact those colleges as well as our high school and ask that a copy fo your transcripts be forwarded to UW-Marinette.
- If you are still in high school or an adult special student and you want to apply, you may enroll for up to six credits of course work before you have to submit any previous educational records
- After your application materials have been processed, you'll receive in the mail a "Registration Confirmation Form" along with information about registering for classes and placement tests.
- Call 735-4301 to reserve a space for residual Placement Tests. In order to register for certain courses, you must first take the placement tests. There is a $25 fee for special students who need Placement tests.
- Attend a registration appointment where information and assistance will be available to help you select courses.
The registration appointment will provide you an opportunity to ask questions, see an academic advisor, and become familiar with the procedures and regulations of UW-Marinette. When you complete the appointment session you will be enrolled in courses for the upcoming semester. The regulations and requirements of the UW Colleges are published in the University of Wisconsin Colleges Catalog. All students should become familiar with them.